The following changes came into effect March 1:
* Any remaining school requirements removed (for example: Kindergarten to grade 6 cohorting).
* Youth screening activities for entertainment and sport activities removed.
* Capacity on all large venues and entertainment venues lifted.
* Restrictions lifted on interactive activities, table limits, liquor sales and closing times for bars, restaurants and other food serving businesses.
* Indoor and outdoor social gathering limits lifted, including for all wedding and funeral events.
* Mandatory work-from-home requirements lifted.
* Provincial mask mandate lifted except:
* on municipal and intra-provincial public transit for Albertans 13 and older
* at AHS-operated and contracted facilities, and all continuing care settings
The following changes came into effect February 9:
* Restrictions Exemption Program removed, along with most associated restrictions.
* Capacity limits are extended to all large facilities and entertainment venues (500+), but food and beverage consumption is now allowed in seats.
* Physical distancing of 2 metres between households is encouraged, operators should facilitate distancing between patrons where possible.
* Mandatory masking requirements removed for:
* children under 13 in all settings as of February 14
* students of any age attending K-12 schools and participating in school activities as of February 14