Your Bruderheim Utility Bill
Water, sewer, garbage and recycling costs are based on the Fees and Charges and are all included on your monthly utility bill.
Water bills are sent out at the end of each month. Payment is due on or by the 15th of each month (regardless of which day the 15th falls on). Late payments are assessed at a 5% penalty rate.
Effective January 1, 2021, Bruderheim will move to a consumption-based water rate system. Rates will now be based on consumption instead of a flat fee, similar to other consumption-based utilities, such as gas and electricity. The less water you use, the lower your bill will be. Meters will also be read monthly for more accurate bills. These changes will create a more fair and equitable utility rate structure that promotes water conservation.
Payment can be made in the following ways:
We are now offering all residents an automatic withdrawal for paying utility bills. Your water bill can be automatically withdrawn from your bank account on the 15th of every month.
If you're interested, please fill out the Utility Automatic Monthly Payment Request Form from our Forms Page, attach a void cheque and stop by the Town Office (5017 Queen Street) We will do the rest!
Pay with cash, debit, Mastercard, Visa, cheque or money order at the Town Office (5017 Queen Street; Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Send cheque or money order to:
Town of Bruderheim
Bruderheim, AB T0B 0S0
* Please do not mail cash
Town Office Drop-Box
- You may drop your check or money order (no cash please!), along with the bottom portion of your utility bill, in a sealed envelope marked "Town of Bruderheim" into the administration building drop-box (5017 Queen Street)
- Town Administration staff check the drop-box every weekday morning
- Please be sure to include your account number
Online / Telephone Banking
- Payments can be made through most financial institutions
- Online through the PaySimply system. The Town of Bruderheim is accepting utility bill payments with select credit cards through the PaySimply System. If you would like a receipt, please contact the Town Office at email@example.com. Click here to make an online utility payment now.
For utility billing inquiries, hook ups or disconnects please contact the Town Office:
5017 Queen Street