In the winter, your safety on icy streets and sidewalks is top priority. In the summer, it's your enjoyment of our parks and green spaces. That's why our Public Works staff follows a rigorous grooming and maintenance schedule, ensuring that the Town's parks and roads are maintained and repaired quickly and efficiently.
Click to find information on:
In the event of an after hours road emergency, please call the After Hours Emergency Line at 780-796-2228.
Parks/Sidewalks - Related Services Provided by Public Works:
- Snow removal - Winter
- Sanding - when the streets get icy - Winter
- Rock chipping of selected icy sidewalks, parking lots, walkways and stairways - Winter
- Street sweeping - April
- Pothole patching - May
- Street repairs - June - July
- Sidewalk repairs - June - July
- Crack filling (tar) - May
- Line and crosswalk painting - August
For more information, please contact our Public Works Department at 780-796-3731.