You can now view your tax assessment online - here's how:
The public now has online access to assessment reports - follow the information below to access the summary report for a specific property.
- Click here to go to the assessment viewing platform.
- Read the disclaimer and if you agree, click “I agree”.
- Select “Bruderheim Town” from the drop-down list.
- Select “General Public” as the type of access and then click “Submit”.
- In the property search feature, specify which roll, address, or legal description you want to search. Click on "Search". You may have to click it twice.
- From the search results, click "Select" on the one you want.
- You can either "View" or "Download" the summary report.
Have questions about your tax assessment?
Check out this informative presentation about assessment and how it works. Still have questions? Give us a call at 780-796-3731.
The following forms can be found on our Forms Page: